July 10, 2007
For the DnD RP group: Weary Wyverns
Ionna Alsun (Rogue 2/ Fighter 1)
15 (+2) – Wis
12 +1 – Str
12 +1 – Cons
7 -2 – Cha
17 +3 – Dex
16 +3 – Int
Base attack bonus: +2
Melee Attack Bonus = BAB + Str Mod = +3
Ranged Attack Bonus = BAB + Dex Mod = +5
Sneak Attack +1d6
Class Skills (Rogue):
Disable Device +5
Search +5 (+1 for half, +2 for secret doors/hidden compartments)
Escape Artist +5
Open Lock +5
Spot +5 (+1 for half elves)
Climb +5 (only if rope +2)
Knowledge +5 (architecture)
Use Rope +5
Class Skills (Fighter):
Equipment: 2700 g
Masterwork Shortsword: 310g (+6 to hit)
– 1d6+1 (additional)
– 3d6+1 (critical)
Masterwork Composite Shortbow: 375 gold
80 arrows: 4g
– 20/x3 (triple damage at critical)
– 4d6 (critical sneaky attacks)
Studded Leather Armor +1: 1175g
– +4 AC
– AC 17
– Opponent must roll 17 to hit
Thieves’ Tools, Masterwork: 100g
Cure Light Wounds (10) 500g
Feats: Dodge (Dex 13), Point Blank Shot, Weapons Finesse
Languages: Chondathan and Elven (Free)
Addtl lang: Alzhedo, Goblin, Giant
Patron Deity: Tymora
* Medium: As Medium creatures, half-elves have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
* Half-elf base land speed is 30 feet.
* Immunity to sleep spells and similar magical effects, and a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells or effects.
* Low-Light Vision: A half-elf can see twice as far as a human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. She retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
* +1 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
* +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Gather Information checks.
* Elven Blood: For all effects related to race, a half-elf is considered an elf.
* Automatic Languages: Common and Elven. Bonus Languages: Any (other than secret languages, such as Druidic).
* Favored Class: Any. When determining whether a multiclass half-elf takes an experience point penalty, her highest-level class does not count.
Height: 5ft 4
Growing up in the shadows of Amn, Ionna was left orphaned at ten when her father died in a tavern brawl. Having taught his daughter how to steal and earn a living, Ionna managed to eke an existence out of the rich city. It wouldn’t be long till she found herself in a dungeon, having made a bad mistake to try to pickpocket a certain noble. It was there that she learnt how to fight, using her bare feet and hands to fend off inmates who would otherwise rape her. There was nothing she could do to defend herself against the guards though, but a riot let her escape, and left the city, somehow making her way to Weary Wyvern, armed with only a shortbow, arrows, and a shortsword.